Regulatory Affairs Manager
Encontrado en: beBee S2 ES
- We are looking for a responsible person who knows the legislation and processes to get the product licenses in Spain
- Someone that knows the Spanish regulations well and can guide and advise on how to go about getting the products registered in Spain
- Initially it will be a few hours work to start- Local expert who can provide advice and guidance on best way to go about things.
G&L Scientific is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community regardless of their gender, religious belief, political opinion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or race. We recruit based on talent alone and firmly believe that an individual's background should play no part in the recruitment and selection process.
G&L is committed to everyone having the right to work in an environment free from threat of discrimination, intimidation, harassment, and abuse. All employees at G&L share the responsibility to challenge discriminatory behavior and promote equality of opportunity.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Regulatory Strategy: 1 year (Required)
- Spanish Regulations: 1 year (Required)
- Regulatory Affairs: 4 years (Required)
calendar_today hace 6 días
We are a service provider company, leader in the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device sectors since 1998. With more than 80 ...
Pharma Quality Europe - Madrid, Madrid provincia - beBee S2 ES
Join us in our exciting journey · IQVIA is expanding in Spain - If you want to discover how a true partnership between ...
IQVIA - Madrid, Madrid provincia - beBee S2 ES