External Senior Communications Specialist
Encontrado en: beBee S2 ES
Are you interested in being part of an innovative team that supports Westinghouse's mission to provide clean energy solutions? At Westinghouse, we recognize that our employees are our most valuable asset and we seek to identify, attract and recruit the most qualified talent while recognizing and encouraging the value of diversity in the global workplace.
If this sounds like an environment you would thrive in, we have an exciting opportunity for an External Senior Communications Specialist to join our Global Communications team preferably located in Spain, Bulgaria or the Czech Republic.
Your Day to Day:
- Will serve as the content engine for a range of promotional, editorial, and outreach initiatives designed to generate awareness and interest in the company and to drive action from customers.
- Works closely with marketing communications leaders to create compelling go-to-market narratives across external platforms. This includes but is not limited to the Westinghouse external website, social media and advertising.
- Understands how to leverage content on different channels, recognizes how different channels fare in different geographic regions, makes recommendations and acts accordingly.
- Manages day-to-day social media platforms, coordinating content for regional, country or business unit specific public relations and social media to ensure alignment across Westinghouse external communications channels.
- Creates and distributes engaging written content in the form of website and blog content.
- Provides critical communications support to the rebuild and redesign of the external website.
Who You Are:
As a successful candidate, you will bring the following to the team:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Communication, Journalism, Public Relations, or related field.
- Experienced professional in Public Relations/Digital First Mindset and use and integration of Social Media Platforms and technology
- Excellent writing skills. Must be able to write quickly and master subtleties of tone in English language
- Must be comfortable working across multiple cultures.
- Flexibility and agility when working in a fast-paced environment
Westinghouse Electric Company is the global nuclear energy industry's first choice for safe, clean, and efficient energy solutions. We enable our delivery of this vision by living our value system:
- Safety and Quality
- Integrity and Trust
- Customer Focus and Innovation
- Speed and Passion to Win
- Teamwork and Accountability
Westinghouse offers competitive benefits to all our employees around the globe to keep them healthy and enhance their well-being. In the U.S. the following are representative of what we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Health, Wellness and Income Protection Benefits
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Opportunities for Flexible Work Arrangements
- Educational Reimbursement Program
- Employee Referral Program
While our Global Headquarters are located in Cranberry Township, PA, we have over 9,000 employees working at locations in 19 different countries. You can learn more by visiting
EOE of Minorities / Females / Vets / Disability.
calendar_today hace 4 días
Are you interested in being part of an innovative team that supports Westinghouse's mission to provide clean energy solu ...
Westinghouse Electric Company - Madrid, Madrid provincia - beBee S2 ES