Encontrado en: beBee S2 ES
For our offices in Madrid (Spain), we are looking for a:
- Design KPIs and relevant dashboards defined by business key users;
- Automate data extraction and transformation to feed dashboards from various data sources;
- Administrate, monitor and support the BI & Visualization platform;
- Assist in designing, planning and managing data and report migration processes;
- Assist Key users to select statistical analysis tools;
- Provide technical assistance and training to internal customers;
- Bring continuous improvement to data consistency, modeling and performance.
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Computer Science or related field;
- Demonstrated experience in data analytics and Business Intelligence;
- Demonstrated experience with the following reporting packages: Microsoft PowerBI and QlikView 12;
- Experience in the following technologies is a plus: Microsoft SQL Server, SAP ERP 6.0, ServiceNow and Splunk;
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical tools is a plus;
- Good communication skills in English are a must;
- Proactive, autonomous, trustworthy, team- and results-oriented.
- Our success comes from our highly skilled and talented employees
- Respectful entrepreneurship and long-term vision are key for success
- Our people contribute to a more secure world
- Diversity at all levels of an organisation is a strength
We offer an exciting and challenging role, with great potential for personal development within a unique organization in a fascinating and fast-growing industry. Your file will be handled with upmost confidentiality and discretion.
calendar_today hace 6 días
SICPA is extending its mission of enabling trust to the digital economy. Core to this strategy is a Platform as a Servic ...
Sicpa - MadridGoya(ES02) - beBee S2 ES