Associate Technical Support Engineer - Seville
Encontrado en: beBee S2 ES
Appian is a NASDAQ listed US software company headquartered in Tysons, Virginia - in the Washington, DC metro area. We have offices located in major cities such as London and Sydney, and now we are hiring for our office in Seville, Spain
Appian is a low-code automation platform that lets business people build powerful enterprise web and mobile apps with flexible, visual models instead of clunky custom code. At Appian, we're not only about building awesome software, but also about growing our culture of passion, energy, and innovation; great people, great software
About The Job
As an Associate Solution Engineer, you're a technical "Swiss Knife" and you love figuring out "how things work". You'll be a resident expert on the inner workings of the Appian platform and gain full-stack experience that will translate into any technical career.
The Appian Solution Engineering team provides technical expertise to our customers around the globe. We touch every layer of the Appian platform; from data analysis to creative problem solving, our Solution Engineers tackle the most challenging technical problems, mitigate all of our customers' concerns, and love the ability to employ our myriad of prowesses and interests.
We are looking for a hands-on engineer with excellent communication and analytical skills. Ideally, you not only have a strong interest in software development (minus the coding 8 hours a day part), but also have a desire to work closely with some of our highest stakes customers and communicate your work across a variety of departments.
Here at Appian, we are revolutionizing the way software is built. Be part of a team of problem-solving ninjas who thrive equally on "under the hood" technical action as well as world-class customer support.
- Bachelor's degree in any Engineering discipline, Information Technology, or similar degree program with a Computer Science inclination
- Keen to provide exceptional customer interaction (verbal/written) to our biggest customers
- Excellent at problem solving and a talent for identifying creative solutions
- Desire to work closely with our customers to help lead continual improvement in the availability, performance, functionality and security of our platform
- Professional fluency in English (required)
- Interest in data analytics
- Flexibility to provide after business hours support and weekends as needed (rotation every 10-15 weeks)
NICE to Have Experience:
- Programming / scripting (e.g. Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, PHP)
- RDBMS platforms (e.g. MySql, Oracle, SQL Server)
- Systems administration (e.g. Linux, Windows)
calendar_today hace 4 días
Appian is a NASDAQ listed US software company headquartered in Tysons, Virginia - in the Washington, DC metro area. We h ...
Appian Corporation - Sevilla, Sevilla provincia - beBee S2 ES