MSL Oncology (North Spain)
Encontrado en: beBee S2 ES
WE PUSH THE BOUNDARIES OF MEDICINE.
LEAPING FORWARD TO MAKE PEOPLE SMILE
As an employee of KKI, you already know that everything we do here is rooted in the idea of leaping forward to make people smile. We're committed to innovation, for the benefit of the patients who count on us to support them. Our team is proud of all we deliver, but also humble in knowing how much more needs to be done. As you hear patient stories, you gain better insight of the obstacles patients and their families' face – so we can collectively work together to better meet their unique needs. The real proof of our impact is in the smiles we see on patients' faces, when we have helped answer a need, or improved their wellbeing through our work. While the journey is not easy, it is one that is filled with purpose. And we want you to continue on this path with us.
MSL Oncology (North Spain)
Kyowa Kirin Farmaceutica, S.L.U. Madrid
The Kyowa Kirin Medical Science Liaison (MSL) is a field based medical role with a depth of scientific experience around our drug portfolio and therapeutic interests. They should report directly into a manger within Kyowa Kirin Medical Affairs.
The MSL is also a key member of the wider cross-functional team and will engage with multiple internal stakeholders in the conduct of their role.
The MSL is an important link between the company and the external healthcare community.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with all field-based teams and internal stakeholders, including providing scientific expertise through training, development of presentations and ad-hoc support
- Actively plan and participate in advisory boards, clinical investigator meetings and other key medical activities in line with the medical strategy
- Contribute to the successful delivery of clinical development programs and compassionate use programs (including but not limited to support of company sponsored trials, registries, investigator sponsored studies, early access programs, etc.)
- Identify, establish and maintain professional relationships with national, regional and local key opinion leaders and allied health care professionals (HCPs)
- Respond to unsolicited medical/ technical enquiries from HCPs in a timely manner using expert knowledge, providing accurate, fair, balanced and non-promotional scientific information/ presentations relating to licensed and unlicensed indications
- Facilitate professional relationship building with Key Opinion Leaders through identification and engagement in suitable medical activities (e.g. clinical trials, publications, speaker meetings etc) at a local and international level
- Attend and provide scientific support at international and local medical conferences
- Capture and share in-field insights to enhance Kyowa Kirin's understanding of the external healthcare environment and support scientific strategy and business development
- Undertake all activities with a focus on patient benefit and work collaboratively with HCPs to identify opportunities to support and enhance patient care
Maintain company standards:
- Adhere to all company and regulatory compliance policies in word and in spirit as well as to any applicable laws, codes or guidelines.
- To be aware of Kyowa Kirin Group Code of Conduct and associated policies and procedures and other applicable laws, codes and regulations.
- Comply with the Kyowa Kirin competences, in terms of expected values and behaviours, in addition to Kyowa Kirin policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Relevant medical/pharmacy/nursing/bioscience background (higher degree and relevant registration preferred)
- Knowledge of Regulatory Affairs (including pharmacovigilance), legal and compliance regulations and authorities nationally
- In-depth knowledge of local, regional and national healthcare systems and processes for allocation and delivery of care
- Track record of successful working with cross functional teams locally and internationally
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to understand healthcare professional prospective and forge long term relations of mutual value
- Acts as role model for others in line with Kyowa Kirin culture and values
- Pharmaceutical Industry Acumen
- Research Methodology and Clinical Biostatistics
- Local and International Pharmaceutical Legislation, Sanitary Legislation. Good Clinical Practices and Pharmacovigilance
- Therapeutic areas and company products
- IT Tools and Database Medical Management Systems
- MSL experience or relevant experience in Medical Affairs Department or Clinical Operations department of at least three years
- Therapy area experience (preferred)
- Must hold valid driving license
- Regional and International travel including time away from home
Key Competencies specific to the role:
- Commitment to Life, Integrity, Teamwork and Innovation
- Clinical, scientific and technical expertise
- Excellent English language skills
- Medical writing skills
- Expert communication and presentation skills
- Strategic networking and collaboration skills
- Advanced team working skills
- Capability to work independently, but in complete alignment with head office colleagues
- Self-motivation with high degree of initiative
- Patient and customer focused
- Highly credible
- Drive for results
- Personal accountability
In return for your talent, we will provide support through smart working, adopting best practice, deploying the latest technology and ongoing personal development. Plus:
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
We'd love for you to keep growing within our organisation by offering your unique ideas and diverse approaches to any obstacles that lie ahead. More importantly, we want you to fulfil our ultimate goal of making people smile.
Kyowa Kirin International is an equal opportunities employer.
calendar_today hace 4 días