Encontrado en: beBee S2 ES
Company Intro & Mission
As one of the most successful and fast-growing FinTech startup companies in Europe, we are currently experiencing exciting growth and development. We are revolutionising the way people file their taxes; helping them to save money, time and stress by putting a personalised digital tax consultant into the palm of their hands. Our user-friendly Taxfix App enables people to file their tax declaration within 22 minutes on average, without any prior tax knowledge or the complicated forms associated with it.
Our offices in Berlin and Madrid are home to a diverse team of 200+ people who come from more than 40 nations around the world
Product Designer (m/w/d), this is your challenge
The tax industry is outdated and we have embraced the disruption we can cause here by innovating and thinking outside of the typical "Tax box".
Our customer experience is driven by our mission to help people get their maximum tax refunds , without any prior tax knowledge or complicated forms in a convenient and hassle-free manner
We have taken inspiration from how a face to face Tax Accountant consultation happens by creating a conversational UI that is hyper-personalised to every customers' specific tax situation.
Questions asked to customers are based on the answers they have already given. Our german product for example, has almost 4000 questions, but a customer is usually asked around 70, depending on their tax situation.
Our talented team creates products that help people improve and simplify their lives, with a shared a passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. Join a team of smart, ambitious, driven people who value open communication and processes.
At Taxfix, we want to continue to evolve and mature the product to create greater trust and confidence in our customers. As a Product Designer you will help craft the structure and behaviour of products to make it clearer on how to navigate and find information, give people confidence by responding the way they expect and create design that transcend mere functionality and become something people enjoy.
- Will translate business goals, product requirements, research and testing insights into designs that improve our product
- Collaborate with designers from different backgrounds such as design researchers, and content designers to develop a holistic design for our customers
- You will work within multidisciplinary teams that may include Tax specialists, Product Owners, Engineers and Data Scientists
- Create interactive prototypes that help communicate potential designs to customers and internal stakeholders stakeholders.
- Design across mobile apps, websites, webapp while maintaining a consistent approach and interaction patterns
We're a fit if you bring these qualities with you
- You have 4-9 years of experience in Product or UX Design
- Bachelor's and/or graduate degree in Interaction Design, New Media, HCI, or other relevant degree.
- Experience undertaking discovery user research and usability testing of designs
- Aware of interaction design trends, usability principles and platform guidelines
- Able to use an established design language and design system to deliver high fidelity UI designs for web and mobile apps.
- Experience with a variety of design tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision, Framer, Principle etc.
- Able to tackle complex, interconnected challenges and use design to both communicate that complexity and prototype interventions that provide clarity and simplicity
- Passion for design: Able to distinguish between 'good' and 'great' and are able to not only identify best practices, but push boundaries and explore new territory
- Able to collaborate in participatory, team-based environment and support and inspire teams through collaboration as well as direction, vision, and planning of deliverables
- Strong verbal and visual presentation skills, with a portfolio that demonstrates that
- An ability to understand the value of design within a business context, and able to offer considered point of view and direction on designs
- Experience in delivering low and high fidelity prototypes
- You have excellent command of Business English, German is a plus
Please don't forget to send us your portfolio.
What's in it for you?
Of course, we offer you all the perks you would expect from a tech startup that you can check out here. Additionally this role also offers:
- Be supported in your personal and professional development by an experienced team.
- Opportunity to take leadership from day one.
- Get relocation and visa support
- A beautiful office located in Nuevos Ministerios.
At Taxfix, we don't just accept diversity, we celebrate it We're proudly committed to equal employment opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability or place of origin. We care about one another at Taxfix and are grateful for each person's individual contribution to our overall identity, purpose, and goals.
calendar_today hace 6 días
Imagine a workplace which encourages you to take on responsibility and where your ideas will be heard and implemented. I ...
TrustYou - Madrid, Madrid provincia - beBee S2 ES