Legal Manager - GMS
Encontrado en: beBee S2 ES
Descripción:SANTANDER MERCHANT SOLUTIONS is looking for a LEGAL MANAGER, based in our HEADQUARTERS (BOADILLA DEL MONTE) office.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY
Santander employees work every day to help millions of people and businesses prosper, this is the Santander Way. The idea that our actions can have a positive impact on customers, employees, shareholders and the communities we serve. To further deliver on our vision, we've recently launched a new autonomous company that will comprise our most disruptive payments businesses, creating one of the largest private fintech companies in the world.
This new company will help bring instant digital payments to everyone, everywhere, via a focus on three distinct business verticals:
1) Merchant Solutions: our goal is to build a global, open merchant payment platform and consolidate Santander as an acquiring world leader.
2) Trade Solutions: our vision is to deliver fast, efficient trade finance, supply chain and FX payments solutions for international SMEs that were once only accessible to larger corporations.
3) Consumer Solutions: our aim is to deliver simple, highly engaging payment solutions for individuals in order to become embedded in our customers' everyday life.
It is an exciting time to join this newly launched company, with the backing of Santander. We'll value your commitment to our shared success and you'll benefit from a dynamic, fast changing working environment with opportunities for career development and ongoing training and support.
You will join a company with a global culture, great ambitions that is one of the drivers of the digital transformation of Santander Group.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a Legal Manager, you will be responsible for providing legal advice in relation to the set-up and implementation plan of our SMPS platform.
We need someone like you to help us in different fronts:
- Work together with external legal counsels and local legal teams in connection with all legal and regulatory aspects of the project throughout different stages (i.e. design, planning, execution, internal approvals, necessary regulatory approvals, go-to-market, geographical expansion), involving all Santander corporate functions and local teams.
- Participate in the design, obtain the necessary approvals and monitor the commercial launch of new products and services.
- Ongoing SMPS legal tasks pertaining to any product or service offered in the platform, including drafting, reviewing and updating legal documentation with internal and external providers, customers, partners and other Santander Group ́s entities.
- Participate actively in any cross tasks during the launching and development (relationship with regulators, internal approvals, setting up of affiliates, licenses).
- Provide ongoing legal support to the business on a regular basis;
- Ongoing support with respect to corporate legal issues; and participate in innovation projects.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 5-8 years of legal experience in a banking / financial services environment
- Experience in payments aspects would be desired
- Experience in Corporate legal issues
- Experience in regulatory environment
- Experience in negotiating complex agreements under tight deadlines
- Experience in international projects
- Law Degree
- Master ́s Degree
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- IT skills proficient in MS office
- Understanding of risks and reputational issues globally
- Understanding of a highly regulated industry and a highly regulated environment operating across legal regimes and geographies.
- Banking regulations
- Payment regulations
- Legal Corporate
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Welcome to #TheSantanderEffect . Here, with only a small action or a simple idea, you can do great things. We offer you the advantages and the means to contribute to the progress of more than 140 million people around the world. These are the key factors that multiply the actions of all our employees:
- Meaningful Impact - Where the effect of your work makes a difference and helps people to prosper
- Personal and Professional Growth - The chance to develop through world-class training, challenging work, and different roles
- Respect - Be part of an organization that cares – about its people, its wider community, and the environment
- Co-worker quality - Work with inspiring professionals who are leaders in their field
- Global stability - Work for a solid global organization that has successfully reinvented itself many times in its 160- year history.
If you want to know more about us, follow us on
calendar_today hace 3 días
SANTANDER MERCHANT SOLUTIONS is looking for a LEGAL MANAGER, based in our HEADQUARTERS (BOADILLA DEL MONTE) office. · W ...
Santander - Madrid, Madrid provincia - beBee S2 ES
SANTANDER is looking for a LEGAL MANAGER, based in our based in our HEADQUARTERS . · WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPOR ...
Santander - Madrid, Madrid provincia - beBee S2 ES
Legal and compliance · Are you ready for your next legal and compliance advisory role to be within a dynamic and driven ...
Athlon Car Lease - Madrid, Madrid provincia - beBee S2 ES