Remote UX/UI Designer
Encontrado en: beBee S2 ES
Are you on the hunt for exciting new challenges that boost your professional growth? If you're an innovator by nature and a UX/UI Designer by trade, we'd love to hear from you Read on to see if you'd be a good fit for the Scopic team of 250+ professionals from over 40 countries.
At Scopic, the virtual world is our home so this is a full-time remote position. Only apply if you're prepared for the zero-hour commute and the thought of collaborating with colleagues from around the globe excites you
Important Please remember to provide examples or portfolio of work with your application.
The secret ingredients that make us special:
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We're industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you'll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We'll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy At Scopic, we'll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance. Down to business
- Salary Range: $13 to $19 per hour - negotiable based on skills and experience.
- Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Both hourly and salary positions are available.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer. Our values:
Scopic is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Have the skills, the drive, and the passion to join the Scopic family?
Apply today to join our growing team of remote professionals from around the world.
Please apply online:
Requisitos del puesto
The skills and traits we're looking for:
- 3+ years of commercial UI/graphics design experience
- Experience with UI and graphics design for web, mobile, and marketing
- Experience using Material Design, Fluent, or similar design system
- Excellent UX and conceptual design skills
- Ability to discuss requirements with clients and implement their ideas
- Versatile, resourceful, and interdisciplinary design skills
- Experience with typography, color themes/palettes, and pixel perfect graphics
- Ability to work with a team and contribute to discussions
- Working knowledge of design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Pixelmator and at least one wire-framing or prototyping tool (e.g. Figma, UXPin, Adobe XD, Balsamiq, InVision, MarvelApp etc)
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Strong written and spoken English communication skills
- Stable internet connection and home computer
calendar_today hace 4 días
Buscamos un experto en UX con 10 años de experiencia en témas de diseño digital, experiencia de usuario, definición de t ...
EXITO - Sin especificar - beBee S2 ES
Diseñador/a Gráfico Senior UI/UX, con experiencia demostrable para integrarse de forma inmediata en nuestro gran equipo ...
S&F - Sin especificar - beBee S2 ES
Oferta Prácticas Becario Diseño gráfico y UX/UI online Prácticas de Diseño gráfico y UX/UI Disponemos de vacantes para e ...
Nagare design studio - Sin especificar - beBee S2 ES
Desde Spring Professional buscamos un Senior Product Designer para incorporarse dentro del equipo de una empresa vasca c ...
Spring - Sin especificar - beBee S2 ES
En HAWKINS, somos una agencia de publicidad en plena expansión nacional, con sedes en Barcelona, Jerez y Algeciras. · ...
HAWKINS - Sin especificar - beBee S2 ES