Sr Principal Inspire Value Consultant (BB-8BCA4)
Encontrado en: Xpatjobs ES
What you get to do in this role:
- We are looking for a proven, strategic driver that will expand on sales strategy and execution and be the connective tissue across the field and extended partners. Individual will deliver on four key areas of support including:
- Implement and execute Dream Big Engagements to drive systematic, front-to-back approach for creating large strategic opportunities and building long-term customer relevance
- Run NowValue Business Reviews as quarterly account reviews with c-suite to showcase value realized, highlight value optimization opportunities and discuss future growth
- Lead Industry Advisory Boards at twice annual industry forums for customers to network, gain access to executives and thought leaders, and influence product strategy
- The leader will leverage strong management skills to overachieve in a dynamic sales environment. They will be a strategic, analytical thinker and know how to leverage data to make decisions and execute on stretching growth plans. They will have a high level of integrity, coaching acumen, strong executive presence and communication skills, and a passion for leading and winning.
- Provide strategic services to sales and customers to increase annual contract value and expand ongoing pipeline
- Develop, communicate and execute on a multi-year plan to grow business
- Work cross functionally with industry, value and advisory matrix teams to develop industry specific GTM strategies
- Cross-functional collaboration to align on go-to-market strategy: GTM, Solution Sales, Solutions Consulting, Field Marketing, Customer Success, Professional Services and Alliance and Channels
- Be a trusted advisor and leader who sets a high-bar, leading from the front
- Establish and nurture relationships at the highest levels of organizations
- Demonstrate thought leadership to drive innovative customer engagement
- Work closely with senior sales leadership, including Global EVPs, Geo leads and P4
- Help develop and improve Strategy Decks/Account Plans and JPPs
To be successful in this role you have:
- At least 15 years of experience in field sales/sales management or consulting in a matrixed and complex sales environment with a focus on aligning to company initiatives
- A competitive, can do, optimistic, realistic attitude, strong work ethic, humility and excellent team building communication and listening skills
- Strategic consultative mindset, understand business and people change, can engage with depth and breadth at C-Level, A growth mindset
- Strong C-Suite Consultative approach
- Strong experience influencing multi-tiered customer relationships and C-Suite influencers
- Experience attracting, retaining, and developing high performing, high potential talent
- Superior knowledge and demonstrated skills in sales techniques, customer interaction, customers relations
- Strong organization, communication, teamwork, presentation, problem solving and time management skills
- An ability to consume, digest and respond to large amounts of complex data
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
calendar_todayhace 6 días