QA Automation - Spain (remote) (BB-024FF)
Encontrado en: beBee S - Bran Castle
We are seeking a Senior QA Automation to join a growing team responsible for both manual and automation focused testing with the aim of improving the test automation solution, designing automation frameworks and lead the implementation of test strategy, test plans & test execution of the product. The role is currently 100% working from home however would require relocation to Alicante (Spain) next year.
What you will be doing
- Work across the business to define test suites for new feature work
- Supports automation script development and the optimization of those scripts.
- Recommends new tools, techniques and methodologies needed to enhance productivity and quality.
- Collaborate with product teams to strategize & align long term solution for test automation including roadmap, tools, framework & approach.
- Reduce the number of bugs and outages experienced by our customers
- Develop automation strategy to support regression testing based on the technical analysis, complexity and reusability
- Create a standard framework for Functional Automation, Performance Testing and Security and Penetration Testing. Presents technical documentation for review by peers and Development community.
About Our Environment
This is a high visibility environment where you will make a direct positive impact on customer experience and the business. The expertise and seniority of everyone around makes that every day you will learn new things and enjoy the work.
If you enjoy broadening your technical skills, building a new product, and working in an environment that thrives on creativity, experimentation, and innovation, then this is the job for you!
- Strong knowledge of Quality & Test processes and practises, tools and techniques, including experience in automation frameworks (JUnit, TestNG, Selenium, Cypress)
- Experience with web service technology like XML, REST, SOAP.
- You build well-documented and auditable test scripts
- You have experiences building test suites from scratch
- You understand the trade offs between quality and providing coverage
- You're a strong communicator and thrive working cross-functionally with disciplines from operations to design and growth to finance
- You love to learn new skills and want to develop your existing ones to maximise your potential
- You care about impact, love a challenge, and take ownership of your work
The application process
The application process consists of an introductory call with one of the Talent team, followed by a technical interview carried out remotely.
Applicants must have a valid Spanish work permit.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
calendar_todayhace 5 días