Cloud Architect (Azure/AWS) (BB-ABA0B)
Encontrado en: beBee S - Bran Castle
If you're passionate about the ever-changing IT industry and enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative progressive environment. If the answers are YES, take a look at what we have to tell you! The role is currently 100% working from home however would require relocation to Alicante (Spain) next year.
An ideal candidate will have a achieved a senior level position as an enterprise architect and successful track record in management consulting, (professional services firms or cloud software company), focused on technology strategy, governance, data and solution design.
What You Get To Do In This Role
In partnership with other leaders in the company, you will focus on delivering cloud solutions using AWS, Azure and as a key member of Architecture group, ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services on public cloud. We look for individuals who are strategic, thrive in a fast-paced environment and possess a strong analytical aptitude to help solve complex business challenges.
- Participate in the design of the infrastructure and services.
- Develop the tools required to automatically deploy, update, and monitor the infrastructure.
- Develop code for extensive infrastructure testing.
- Manage continuous deployment and configuration management.
- Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the public cloud solutions architect community
- Understanding of cloud offerings, cloud technologies, and experience with Azure and AWS
- Design and define cloud architectural solutions and oversee the implementations
Qualifications for Solution Architect
- Project management and leadership skills are essential
- Experience developing IT and cloud infrastructure
- Experience in software engineering and design architecture
- Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures
- Positive outlook in meeting challenges and working to a high level
- Advanced understanding of business analysis techniques and processes
- Professional experience working with and analysing computer hardware and software
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with operating systems
- Understanding of cloud adoption framework and enterprise scale use of public cloud platforms
- Understanding of the well architected framework and architectural best practices
- Professional experience with automated deployment, continuous integration, and release engineering tools - Ansible, Bamboo, Jenkins, Maven, Ant, etc, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Containerization (Docker) and Container Orchestration (Kubernetes). OpenShift is a plus
- Experience with CaaS: AKS, AWS ECS/EKS, OpenShift
- Experience with Cloud Services (AWS, Azure, Azure DevOps, etc)
- Strong familiarity with GIT and other version control systems as software configuration management and Source Code Management tools.
- Deep programming experience with some programming language (like .net, Java, Python, YAML, SQL)
- Excellent Linux skills
- Demonstrated architecture design experience.
- Flexible working options (home based and or flexible hours)
- Diverse working environment
- Culture of collaboration and teamwork
- Variety of impactful and challenging projects
- Professional training and development benefits
- Strong ethics with a focus on sustainability & inclusion
- Sensible work-life balance
- Freedom to take over responsibility
calendar_todayhace 5 días