Communications Specialist (BB-EA371)
Encontrado en: Jooble ES
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula, Nestoria, Nuroa, and Fashiola brands. Our network of 22 property portals in South-East Asian and Latam countries under DotProperty and Resem groups, help people find their next home. Our mission is to connect people and help them make some of the biggest decisions in their life. Want to know more about Lifull Connect?
We are an innovative and creative team, we look for team players that are humble, self-responsible, curious, passionate, happy, proactive, and willing to roll up their sleeves.
We have an exciting opportunity for a proven Communications Specialist to join our team in this newly created role. Reporting directly to the Head of People Strategy, you will work together to cultivate internal and external stakeholder trust, supporting the development and implementation of strategic communication programs, collaborating in aligning communication People strategic related initiatives, including recruitment, onboarding, talent development and Diversity & Inclusiveness.
You will also be collaborating and driving employee engagement and advocacy through powerful organizational communications and events.
This role can work at either Barcelona or Madrid, or remotely from other locations in Spain.
What will be your responsibilities:
- Develop and deliver integrated communication strategies (internal & external), fully aligned with LIFULL Connect strategic direction while supporting its reputation as a market leader.
- Contribute to LIFULL Connect storytelling by working closely with key internal stakeholders and focusing on strategic communications global alignment and impact.
- Deep knowledge of company’s policies, strategies, and relevant business development to make sure all communications are in line with these.
- Responsible for maintaining the Corporate website, (create content, content updates, brand alignment across site).
- Create and update LIFULL Connect content on the intranet and acts as editor for internal communications pieces such as but not limited to blogs, newsletters, company announcements.
- Measurement: create a robust measurement approach where LIFULL Connect can evaluate the success of communication initiatives against agreed performance targets, (e.g.: highly informed and continuously increasing readership).
- Collaboration/management of internal events and employee engagement meetings.
- Provide tactical support to Diversity & Inclusion Initiatives as needed.
What you need to bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, or related field.
- Between 3 to 5 years of experience in developing impactful strategic communications (essential).
- Excellent communicator – verbal and written. An excellent writer who can quickly understand and articulate what we need employees and external audiences to know, feel, and do; distil complex ideas into simple, honest, and compelling communications; and be attentive to detail.
- Strong knowledge of social media channels, PR, digital tools.
- Design and video editing skills, (e.g., Google slides, photoshop and keynote) a plus.
- Demonstrated collaboration and interpersonal skills, able to work effectively with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively across levels, functions and regions.
- Ability to stay aligned with overall strategic direction while applying diligence and attention to detail in execution and reliably meeting deadlines.
- Works well under pressure and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Fluency in both English and Spanish (professional level -written & verbal).
What we offer you:
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect is our culture and an inspiring work environment where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges, make an impact while learning and growing along the way. With us you will find:
- A unique and challenging job driven by bold objectives
- Plenty of space for creativity and personal development
- A lean, diverse and multi-regional company
- The possibility to experience our soon to be implemented remote-first approach
Sounds like you? Then let’s talk!
calendar_todayhace 16 horas