Program/Account Manager (Digital) - 6-month project (BB-8E2EB)
Encontrado en: beBee S - Bran Castle
Acerca de nuestro cliente
You know the industry inside and out and are always enthusiastic about finding new opportunities to impact the future of our business. Google's Home Service ads have an exciting new business opportunity for Google to deploy next generation advertising tools to underserved SMBs. Why join this team? Because this is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a brand-new team at Google and to influence the culture and the structure of the team as we grow. As a Program Manager, your primary duties will be managing the relationship with existing providers. This product is in a very early stage, and flexibility and comfort in an ambiguous environment is a must! Be prepared for day to day duties to shift as product grows and new challenges present themselves. You will be part of a swat team to engage and keep customers on our platform, provide insights and learnings to our engineers and product teams and maintain our hard-won customer relationships!
Descripción de la oferta
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities: 1. Helping clients troubleshoot issues and optimize their ad 2. Proactive calls to explain new product features 3. Data analysis in spreadsheets Additional Responsibilities:
- Maintain existing customer relationships through both proactive and reactive phone calls and emails
- Articulate benefits of new features to existing customers
- Share learnings in team meetings and through 1:1 syncs with manager
- Brainstorm creative strategies to contribute to future of advertising program. You're the human face for Local Services, working closely with large clients and partners to learn their needs, guide them through their onboarding on the product and manage their day to day interactions with the product.
- Ability to dive into key client accounts and quickly build relationships with decision makers.
- Speak comfortably with our clients across all levels from new starting account coordinators to managing directors.
- Meticulously guide providers and partners through the product onboarding requirements.
- Continuously provide feedback on the product and process to improve provider experience
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Account management skills
- Excellent consultative selling skills
- Ability to be seen as a thoughtful leader
- Knowledgeable in how our products can help deliver digital marketing success
- Mandatory - BA/BS degree in any field.
- Approximately 5-7 years of experience in sales or Account Management
- Experience working with Google Spreadsheets, Google Docs, etc.
- History of meeting / exceeding targets
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and influencing skills
- Telemarketing experience within a high-tech company selling into the SMB space
- Familiarity with Prosperworks CRM
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and comfort navigating changing sales environments
- *****Any Academic Writing Sample or from previous position are a big plus***** (Samples should show strong proficiency in writing such as an Academic Paper or a non-confidential article from a previous position). A Link or Attachment is great
We offer a six month project with the possibility to be extended another 6 months
calendar_todayhace 5 días