Customer Success Manager (BB-C4683)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo ES
What does dLocal do?
dLocal is the #1 payments leader focused on emerging markets and helps some of the best companies in the world expand in emerging countries. Global brands such as Amazon and Google rely on us to increase conversion by eliminating complexity and managing their payments expansion effortlessly. As both a payments processor and a merchant of record where we operate, we make it simple and risk-free for our client partners to make inroads into the world’s fastest-growing, emerging markets.
What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for a Customer Success Specialist who will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with our customers.
Looking for a reliable, analytical, hard-working individual to join our Customer Success Team, working with both our internal teams as well as clients. Our ideal candidate is a good communicator, excellent listener, self-motivated, a natural problem solver, and a great multi-tasker who is able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Our ideal candidate will also have experience developing B2B relationships across functional areas as well as background in Project Management or Customer Success Management with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding program goals.
What will I be doing?
- Provide “voice of customer feedback” to internal DLOCAL teams.
- Develop effective long-term key customer relationships.
- Collaborate with customers to better understand their goals and ambitions.
- Prioritize discovery of customer strategic needs, initiatives, and deployment opportunities to develop and align prioritized project plans for assigned accounts with identified milestones and goals.
- Develop Customer Success methodologies and own team initiatives that improve productivity.
- Interact and work together with the different areas of the company.
What skills do I need?
- Customer Success experience (B2B preferred).
- Advanced Excel Skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent written and verbal English.
- Experience in payments- Huge advantage.
- Ability to travel.
- Team spirit.
- Proactive behavior.
What happens when I apply?
First, apply so we can review your CV. We will then reach out to you by email if we find that your profile is a fit for our role and schedule a virtual interview via Google Meets with HR. You will be updated regarding the specific steps along the process. If you don’t hear from us this time, don’t worry! We’re constantly updating our careers page with new positions, make sure to come back and apply for a different one!
Check out our webpage or our instagram @dlocalteam for more about dLocal!
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_todayhace 2 días