Finnish, Customer Service Representative (BB-DAAF3)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo ES
Work for a service that offers a full range of innovative services and solutions that help make mobility safer, more efficient and more environmentally friendly. To create unique mobility experiences, it publishes travel guides, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and road atlases.
As a Customer Representative some of your daily responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for developing and maintaining excellent customer relationships. Will consistently handle various forms of customer contact, and accurately process customer orders for products and literature. ‚
- Promote consistent and excellent customer relations and loyalty.
- Routinely communicate accurate delivery information, and promptly update customers when changes occur.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner through the most appropriate means of communication.
- Provide clear and concise information pertaining to the products being offered. (Tires)
- Know and fully identify the portfolio of different products that we have, both for 4-wheels, 3-wheesl or 2-wheels vehicles.
- Guide customers in the best possible way during the tire selection and purchase process.
- Advise and offer the right type of product, according to customer demand.
- Provide Pre-sale and Post-sale service through the different channels: Calls, Email, Chat and Social Networks.
- Identify future GAP's that may be committed in order to improve the customer experience.
- Respond to complaints or requests from clients with high levels of quality.
What we offer:
· Be a part of our international network and profit from the diverse opportunities of a global employer: Training and internal growth opportunities.
· A full time job, long-term contract, contract is made by an external agency (ETT).
- Working days are from Monday to Friday, no weekends. Fixed shift, working on office hours: no rotation. Work 39 hours per week.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, professional telephone etiquette, and the ability to handle stressful situations in an efficient, professional manner. Must have a sense of team response to satisfy sales goals and assure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Fluency in Finnish (C2 level, Native or equivalent) and English and/or Spanish (C1 Level) is required. Multiple language capability is desirable.
- Candidates must be available to work full time (39 Hours per Week), including working two weekends per month.
- Candidates must be available for interviews in Barcelona. No relocation package is offered for this position. Candidates must hold a NIE number.
Impress us with your competence, personality, and commitment, and you'll be able to set out on a new career path. It is your expertise, commitment, and experience which makes our services "Invented for life" and sparks enthusiasm in our customers.
Discover new directions and apply now
calendar_todayhace 3 días
work Bosch Group