Internship-External Communication and Public Affairs (BB-2358C)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo ES
Descripción:AdvertPeople make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We’re writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
Experience has taught us that when our customers thrive, we thrive. As a team, we always start with what customers need. Through the good… and more challenging times. Innovating at pace so customers can manage their finances, operations and people. Every one of us shapes our culture at Sage - doing what’s right and succeeding together, united by our commitment to each other. We encourage each other to grow in our roles, in our careers and as individuals.
Follow us on our social media sites below to join in conversations about career tips, open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. If you would like support with your application (or require any adjustments) please contact us at for assistance. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.DescripciónYour role will be to support and develop External Communication strategies as well as Public Affairs activities in order to increase Corporate Reputation as well as to support the Communication Department. The internship is based within the Comm Team of Sage in Spain. As an External Communication intern, you will be working closely with other departments too; during the internship you will have the opportunity to work on various projects and operational activities, in which you will learn and practice the different elements of External Communication and Public Affairs, such as Corporate Reputation, Media, Government and Institutional Relations, Social Media, and Storytelling, just to name a few. You will be part of the Comm Team as an intern and take part within internal meetings of the Department as well as in Global meetings of the functionResponsabilidades principales• Producing high quality communication materials targeted to Sage’s stakeholders.
• Writing copy including white press releases, position papers, speeches, presentations, etc.
• Preparing and editing presentations, videos, and the rest of digital tools to increase engagement with external stakeholders/receivers.
• Developing and maintaining productive relationships with other functions to ensure interlock and alignment, working closely with them.
• Working with the community and media relations as well as content creator to pulse out external news and help build the Corporate Reputation of the company.
• Establishing and maintaining relationships with media, communities, and public/corporate interest groups/stakeholders.
• Maintaining a coherent, consistent message and tone for interacting with different external stakeholders.
• Media pitching, copywriting, and developing story ideas to engage our target audiences.
• Sustaining engagement and interaction on SoMe channels.
• Creating and distributing content in line with our strategy.
• Degree in Journalism, Audiovisual Comm, Advertising & PR or similar.
• Postgraduate in Corporate Communication Management.
• Demonstrable experience of developing and producing high-quality copy with multimedia tools & design software.
• Creative ability to devise communication technics respecting internal rules and procedures.
• Copyedits, proofreads, and revises pieces of communication.
• Prepares editorial calendars and conducts research.
• Analyses factual information and possible solutions, makes independent judgments, decisions and recommendations and solves a range of straightforward problems through knowledge and experience.
• Excellent attention to details and exceptional written abilities.
• Fluent in English (especially good writing skills).
• Excellent written and oral communication skills both in English and Spanish.
• Experience working in a Communication Department or Communication agency.
• Experience of having work in internal Social Media and Intranets.
• Experience within the Tech/digital industry will be an advantage.
Schedule: Part time 9am-2pm, Monday to Friday (4 months)
Compensation: Unpaid internship
calendar_todayhace 2 días