CRM German/ Dutch/ Portuguese Content Moderator in Mallorca (BB-02CFE)
Encontrado en: EuropeanLanguageJobs
Majorel creates amazing customer experiences that consumers love and we are proud of. By smartly combining people and technology we deliver true value for our partners.
We are driven to go further
We serve customers across the world through our 58,000+ employees based in 30 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 60+ languages. We support your customers at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
We serve your customers by combining the best of people, technology and innovation. We truly believe that the greater the use of technology, the more human we can be. Because service is a human thing, even when it’s delivered by a robot.
We have more than 500 clients, many of which we’ve been working with for over 10 years. As an industry leader, we offer you the most reliable solutions. Some of the biggest companies in the world, including the brands you interact with daily, trust our people to represent them.
As a Content Moderator you will work across various filters for one of the world´s biggest and fastest growing social media companies. You will be screening and monitoring the sites for abusive, violent or other inappropriate content and ensuring a safe experience for its users and communities.
Screening pictures, videos, articles and audio clips might sound like a fun and easy task, perhaps similar to how you spend your free time, but applicants are urged to keep in mind that the content will in some cases contain strong and abhorrent images, and is not recommended for the easily offended.
You will join one of the fastest growing departments in Barcelona, where you will find a somewhat challenging and hectic “start-up” environment, as well
MINIMAL WORK EXPERIENCE
- Not required
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Complete fluency in Dutch/Flemish OR German OR Portuguese
and conversational English
- Experience within content moderation, customer service or other contact center environments
- Good technical understanding
- Professional experience with social media platforms is desired
- Any experience with artificial intelligence is considered an added value
- You need to be based or living in Valencia right now
WHAT WE OFFER
- 39h/week contract, with fixed working hours. The shifts are not rotative. The contract is Monday to Sunday so sometimes you will have to work on the weekends
- 16h/week contract, with fixed hours. The shifts are not rotative. The contract is from Saturday to Sunday so it´s a weekend shift
- Option between 3 different shifts: morning shift (08:00 to 16:00), afternoon shift (16:00 to 00:00) or night shift (00:00 to 08:00)
- Salary higher than average for similar positions + bonus for afternoon and night shift employees
- Working and training from home until the offices will reopen
- A multicultural and international working environment
- To take part in a new and exciting department, with great opportunities to grow your career
- Thorough initial training and continued personal coaching
- Modern office spaces in the centre of Barcelona, well connected by public transportation (near Glories Shopping Mall)
- A responsible employer with an excellent reputation in the outsourcing industry
- Working for one of the fastest growing and most well known social media platforms in the world
"At Majorel, we guarantee compliance with preventive regulations to ensure the care for the safety and health of workers in our facilities or in teleworking"
calendar_todayhace 20 horas
location_onPalma de Mallorca, España
work Majorel Iberia