UX/UI Product Designer (BB-A3966)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo ES
RavenPack is the leading big data analytics provider for financial services. Financial professionals rely on RavenPack for its speed and accuracy in analyzing large amounts of unstructured content. RavenPack’s products allow clients to enhance returns, reduce risk and increase efficiency by systematically incorporating the effects of public information in their models or workflows. Our clients include the most successful hedge funds, banks, and asset managers in the world!
We are looking for a full-time UX/UI Product Designer to join RavenPack’s Product Development team in Marbella (Spain). You will be in charge of the interface and user experience on the next generation of visualization products for our data suite. You will be reporting directly to the Product Manager and will interact with different teams across the organization.
The ability to communicate effectively in English, both in writing and verbally is a must. Knowledge of Spanish is not a business requirement.
European Union’s legal working status is required.
- +2 years of experience working in Digital Graphic Design, Web Design or related field
- +2 years of professional experience working in digital products for web and mobile platforms and a deep understanding of them
- +2 years of experience working in design tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, Figma, and InVision
- High level of experience in HTML, CSS, and JS are assumed
- Proven success bringing at least one high-quality digital product to market
- Ability to work on tight deadlines while maintaining quality standards
- Ability to create clear wireframes and clean interface designs
-+1 of professional experience in React or equivalent knowledge
-+1 year of professional experience working with Jinja2, Mako or Django templates or equivalent knowledge
- Experience designing a product for the Finance industry
As a UX/UI Product Designer, you will apply the best practices for improving the customer’s experience when working with the RavenPack platform. You will work across the entire product process: Information Architecture, User Experience, User Interface, and Interaction Design.
- Developing a deep understanding of RavenPack's product lines
- Understanding our client’s workflows and building designs that help improve the user journey
- Designing crisp and clean interfaces to maximize user engagement and deliver the best experience
What's in it for you
- Flexibility on when to take a vacation, but remember you will be living in a dream place 365 days!
- Team of Superstars! We are proud to gather an international and diverse team of talented professionals (ex-Silicon Valley executives, Lispers and more)
- Motivational leadership: Here your job title doesn’t matter, we all sit together and work for the same goal. Grow together, you might even have the CEO sitting next to you!
- Competitive compensation, ongoing training and growth opportunities.
- International and dynamic environment (over 29 nationalities and 24 languages spoken!)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
calendar_todayhace 2 días