Senior CMS Product Designer (BB-27F25)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo ES
At Domestika we are looking for a Senior CMS Product Designer - Remote - Time Zone GMT and GMT +2.
Domestika is the fastest-growing creative community. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other. Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
We’re looking for a UX/UI Designer to help us improve Domestika’s user experience as part of our core Product team. The Senior CMS Product Designer will be focused on improving the CMS and building new CMS functionalities. They will design dashboards, tools, and workflows for Domestika employees and teachers.
As a senior team member, you’ll take the lead of UX/UI design, defining best practices and building exceptional experiences. You’ll work within a squad, side by side with Product Managers and Engineers.
What does a Senior CMS Product Designer do at Domestika?
• Lead the design process from the conceptualization to the implementation phases of the CMS, working together with other Product Designers, Researchers, Data Scientists, Product Managers, and Engineers.
• Identify users’ needs and help them reach their goals with your UX solutions.
• Conduct user research or competitor analysis to solve user problems or business goals of your squad.
• Constantly collaborate with other designers to continually raise the bar for the product design quality and exchange expertise.
• Define user flows, low and high-fidelity mockups, detailed interaction specs, and prototypes to communicate interaction and design effectively.
• 5+ years of experience as a Product Designer.
• Demonstrable experience designing CMS.
• A strong portfolio is a must.
• Expertise with design tools and other prototyping tools.
• Experience working in agile, delivering high-quality work consistently.
• Experience leading product design projects.
• Strong visual skills (use of typography, color, grid systems, etc).
• Strong communication skills.
• Fluency in Spanish and English.
What do we offer?
• Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
• A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
• A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues, and grow professionally.
• An honest salary according to your experience and profile.
calendar_todayhace 3 días