Pharmacist/L&S Graduate_oral hygiene industry (fixed term contract) (BB-E0627)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo ES
Join us on our exciting journey!
We are looking for a Pharmacist (or L&S Graduate) with experience an knowledge of the oral hygiene industry. The main purpose of this role is, under guidance, to maintain reference files needed by IQVIA production.
• Perform research (e.g. internet search, phone calls, source books, etc.) to gather information from third parties that will augment the completeness or accuracy of IQVIA reference data.
• Solicits information from other IQVIA departments to identify when and how to correct inaccurate data, delete data, or add new entries to make the reference files more complete.
• Receive input to the reference process from other IQVIA production processes.
• Validates that the information gathered from third-party sources represents accurate new data and recommends changes, additions, or deletions in IQVIA’ existing reference data.
• Identifies required changes to the existing reference file.
• Updates IQVIA reference file(s) and databases.
• Produces files and outputs for specified production and quality control processes, client support activities, etc.
• Respond to queries on reference data (as required), referring difficult queries to team leader.
• Bachelor Degree in L&S (preferably in Pharmacy) is a must.
• Experience and knowledge of the pharma market in the oral hygiene industry.
• High level of English and Spanish are required.
• Domain in other languages highly valuable.
• Good PC literacy skills, including Word, and Excel.
• Ability to carry out some analysis and information gathering to resolve problems on routine matters.
• Developing knowledge of the company's products and pharmaceutical industry.
• Interest and availability to work in a fixed term contract (t his position is a fixed term contract for 2 months)
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way.
calendar_todayhace 2 días
work IQVIA Holdings Inc.