SEO Content Manager (Italy) (BB-E268E)
Encontrado en: Neuvoo ES
At Domestika we’re looking for a SEO Content Manager (Italy).
As Content Manager within the Marketing area, you will be responsible for supervising and coordinating Domestika's content SEO strategy in Italy. You will be part of the SEO (Marketing) team and will work closely with the campaigns, programming, media-content, and social media teams.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 4 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a SEO Content Manager do at Domestika?
• Collaborate in the creation of the agenda and content strategy of the brand for Italy, together with other departments involved (Marketing - Media - Content).
• Analyse and monitor the content strategy to evaluate quality.
• Coordinate the application of the SEO strategy among all Marketing departments, and ensure that the content is SEO and uses keywords appropriately.
• Supervise that the content created complies with the best SEO practices, from its writing to the use of its own elements.
• Keyword research: identificate new opportunities and gap analysis to identify new content to be developed.
• Analyse and create plans to improve the content and ranking of
calendar_todayhace 1 día