Encontrado en: Neuvoo ES
Scopely is on a never-ending mission to create unforgettable games across multiple platforms. Our studio was built by passionate game makers dedicated to crafting playful, smart, and addictively fun experiences. We care about accessibility, depth, innovation, and production values… but most of all we care about our community of players. We don't just make games, we play and love them too, making player empathy a core value for all of us.
Our Scrabble GO team in Barcelona are looking for a driven Producer to join the team and help take the team to the next level.
What you will do:
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of the mobile free-to-play market, including design and product
- Be an excellent communicator up and down the team
- Prioritize our feature roadmap through collaborations with Design, Product, Engineering and Production teams
- Ensure we deliver high-quality software each milestone through frequent reviews and iterations
- Oversee our review process for each discipline (design specs, UI screens, art assets, features, etc)
- Understand our business goals, and shepherd the game through greenlight gates to launch
- Lead and motivate the team to unlock their potential and be top performers
What you will need:
- 5 years of Game Production experience
- Leadership experience on a major game project
- Truly enjoy playing and spending in free to play mobile games
- Great communications skills (written and verbal)
- Enjoy working on smaller, agile teams
- An affinity for working with creative individuals
Scopely is a leading mobile games company home to many top-grossing, award-winning franchises including Scrabble® GO, MARVEL Strike Force, Star Trek™ Fleet Command, Looney Tunes™ World of Mayhem, WWE Champions, The Walking Dead: Road To Survival™, YAHTZEE® With Buddies and Wheel of Fortune®: Free Play, among others. Scopely creates rewarding, immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer experience. Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform that personalizes gameplay at scale across one of the most diversified portfolios in the west. Recognized in Fast Company’s ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’ and #2 on Deloitte’s ‘Technology Fast 500’ as one of the fastest-growing companies in North America, Scopely has achieved more than $1 billion in lifetime revenue by creating game experiences that are an important part of people’s lives. Scopely has global operations in Los Angeles, Barcelona, Boulder, Dublin (DIGIT game studio), London and Tokyo, with additional studios in seven countries across four continents. For more information, visit scopely.com.
Scopely is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family or parental status, gender identity, veteran, or disability status, or other protected status.
Candidate information will be treated in accordance with our candidate privacy notice which can be found here: https://scopely.com/scopely-candidate-privacy-notice/
calendar_todayhace 3 días