Sobre Mark Stuart:
I possess over 5 years experience within the pharmacy sector, this includes over 1 year as a foundation year community pharmacist and current work as a formulation pharmacist. I have clinical lab and pharmaceutical experience gained through industry internships and university placements as well as scientific/medical writing experience from university projects and work as a pharmacy support associate.
- Completed ICH GCP training relating to clinical trials protocols and the roles and responsibilities
of the sponsor, monitor, investigator, and IRB/IEC ethics committee when conducting clinical
trials. Completed training in GMP and GDP processes also.
- Regularly formulate unlicensed medicines (ULMs) to address unmet clinical needs in line with MHRA guidance. Conduct extensive literature searches to determine degradation products, stability, and shelf-life of new formulations to be manufactured.
- Clinically and accuracy check cannabis based medicinal products (CBPMs) as well as ensure the
smooth operation of the in-house pharmacy portion of the business.
- Write, review/proof new and existing SOPs, formulation reports, and client re-qualification
requests in line with quality assurance (QA) under the quality management system (QMS).
- Manages multiple priorities/projects at one time, deadline-driven, adept at dealing with change.
- Aides in the development of in-house trials to meet patient needs. Looks at how ULMs can be
legally, safely, and swiftly processed, manufactured, and distributed to patients.
Master of Pharmacy
Research Project: A critical review of the metabolomic approaches to target bioactive
anticancer metabolites from Aspergillus endophytes from terrestrial and marine plant sources.
Master of Science
Precision Medicine and Pharmacological Innovation
Research Project: The Role of MiR29a in Canine Cranial Cruciate Ligament Rupture and Assessment of the Commercial Potential of a MiR29a-replacement Therapy in a Veterinary Market.
Bachelor of Science
Research Project: Investigations into ectoparasitic and endoparasitic burden in freshwater and marine fish species.
Profesionales del mismo sector Científico que Mark Stuart
Profesionales de diferentes sectores cerca de Madrid, Madrid
Otros usuarios que se llaman Mark
Trabajos cerca de Madrid, Madrid
Selina Madrid, España
Description · Who we are · Our Mission is to inspire authentic and meaningful connections. Selina was born out of a desire to celebrate the nomadic lifestyle: to experience our planet's most beautif ...
Encontrado en: Cronoshare ES C2 - hace 2 días
Cronoshare Madrid (Madrid), España
Necesito un servicio de Limpieza con las siguientes características:¿Qué servicios domésticos necesitas? · Limpieza de mantenimiento o general, planchar, hacer la colada · Motivo para realizar la limp ...
Palo Alto Networks Madrid, España De jornada completa €35.000 - €55.000 al año
Company Description · Our Mission · At Palo Alto Networks everything starts and ends with our mission: · Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life. · Our vision i ...