Este profesional está en búsqueda activa de empleoengineering Freelancer
Acerca de mí:
Passionate about the development and learning, I love will support the continuous improvement of the
employee through development and implementation of HR programs in Spain. I help to design, implement and
programs and policies in talent management. I interact with local managers and will help the areas to anticipate
and plan for long-term people-related needs and trends, ensuring current employees have the necessary skills
for future requirements.
elemntary & lower middle school teacher, Universidad Autonoma de Madrid, Madrid
O C T O B E R 9 : : 2 — J U N E 9 : : 5
An elementary school teacher is responsible for creating a welcoming classroom environment.
They are responsible for creating and executing lesson plans in the classroom. A few of the main duties of an elementary
school teacher are creating and editing lesson plans, enforcing classroom and school rules, observe and
evaluate student performance, and grade homework and tests
Senior Lead Machine Learning Engineer. , Orange España, Madrid
J U N E 2 0 0 8 — J U LY 2 0 2 0
• Develop strong and effective team relationships with HR Specialist Functions / Business areas
• Develop the process of new employee to onboarding training programs in BtB areas.
• Conduct ad-hoc reviews as directed, with guidance, and propose recommendations in handling training
path about, compliance, RP.
• Develop & deploy the strategic paths in Orange España Like Capability Building Advanced Analytic (600
pax), Digital Marketing (300 pax), Sales School (3000 pax)...
• Work with more experienced HR team members on organizational effectiveness and HR partnering
change management efforts associated with re-organizations, mergers / acquisitions and transfers to
ensure the reskilling and up selling in the employee.
• Deploy the two Learning Management System (LMS) in Orange Spain and collaborate in the deployment
of Orange Learning in Group.
• Support line managers in the neesd and training process where appropriate (market information, Group
• Roll out of Talent & Learning development.
• de1ne with the learning team the annual cyclical corporate programs.
• Partner with line managers to support employee relations, performance or other day to day interactions.
• Implementation of engagement / communication deliverables.
• Support in HR analytics.